Shooting badges offer a significant advantage. A slight boost can be the deciding factor in a game. However, getting your hands on powerful badges is tough work. There are a few tips that can quicken the process, but for the most part, you’ll have to use some elbow grease, so you’d better find a way to enjoy it.
HOW TO GET SHOOTING BADGES FAST ON NBA 2K23
- You need badge points to unlock badges, and you get them by repeating the activity, which in this case is shooting.
- Compared to 2K22, shooting is much more difficult in 2K23, especially since two key badges, Sniper and Set Shooter, have been removed from the game.
- You’re better off playing 12-minute quarters, sometimes even 6 minutes, to maximize gameplay time while minimizing interruptions.
- Also set the game difficulty to Pro so that the opponent is strong but still within your limits.
- Change shot timing to Real Player Percent so that, at the time of the shot, your player’s overall attributes are considered and not the actual timing of the shot.
- Finally, adjust the controller settings so that the Shot Meter is set to Off or Free Throw only, which gives you an extra boost.
- To score 3-pointers consistently, go to the wing and immediately do a Fake Pass followed by a Triple Threat. Once the defender backs up, take the shot. You can score upwards of twenty 3-pointers in a 6-minute game if you time them correctly.
- DO NOT go into a Takeover because it will force the opponent to double team your shooter. If you want to learn more shooting techniques try reading the rest of our NBA 2K23 guides.
NBA 2K23: 6 Tips to Improve Your Shooting Skills
NBA 2K23 Locker Codes for MyTeam & MyCareer
NBA 2K23: Top 5 Tips & Tricks to Get Wins ASAP!