Locker codes are a quick way to earn some bonus tokens, packs, players, and several other rewards. These text-based codes will be released throughout the year. So, if you manage to get your hands on a few, here are the steps to redeem them.
HOW TO REDEEM A LOCKER CODE IN NBA 2K23
- Open the game and go to MyTeam.
- On the bottom right, select MyTeam Community Hub.
- There is a Locker Codes option in the bottom right.
- Enter the code. It’s not case-sensitive, but you do need to use the hyphens.
- Open the game and go to MyCareer.
- Select the Quit/Option tab on the far right.
- Select Locker Codes and enter yours.
- If you cannot find your MyCareer/MyPlayer save file, read our recovery guide for detailed steps on how to get it back.
NBA 2K23: 6 Tips to Improve Your Shooting Skills
NBA 2K23 Locker Codes for MyTeam & MyCareer
NBA 2K23: Top 5 Tips & Tricks to Get Wins ASAP!