Mafia 3 General Tips:
* A menu option allows you to switch between lethal and non-lethal takedowns. This will let you minimize the number of casualties if you wish so.
* Civilians will react when they see you running around with a weapon at the ready. They might try to call the police, but you’ll have the opportunity to stop them. You can recognize them by the phone icon above their head.
* Whenever you see a Junction Box, make sure you wire tap it. This will reveal all points of interest (collectibles, weapons, stashes) in a certain radius.
* Killing enforcers (low-level officers in the mafia) isn’t mandatory, but it will make tackling the main story quests a lot easier.
* You won’t be able to customize Lincoln right away, but the option will be added. For more info, take a look at our Mafia 3 Character Customization guide.
* Deposit your money often – when you die, you’ll lose anything that wasn’t safely stashed away.
* You will be able to roam the city after you finish the campaign, so don’t feel pressured to clear every area before getting to the next.
Associate Perk Tips:
* Keeping the lieutenants happy will be a balancing act. If any one of them isn’t pleased, they’ll abandon your cause. They’ll show their discontent clearly at a sit-down, but consider that a final warning. If you don’t start doing what they think is right after that, they’re going to leave.
* Favoring one underboss over others has its benefits as well. For instance, if you give New Bordeaux districts exclusively to Vito, you’re going to get an amazing weapon at some point.
* Try to get the Consigliere perk as soon as you can. It will allow you to call for a courier and deposit your money without leaving a mission.
* Burke’s perks will unlock more cars to get via supply runs. Some of them are among the top tier of vehicles in the game.
* Cassandra’s perks will unlock better options at the arm dealer’s van, like cheaper ammo or stronger weapons.
TOP 7 Best Gangster Games Ever Made