How to Create a Guild?
To start the guild formation process, look for the Guild Registrar NPC in large cities or camps. It’s easy to see on the World Map because of its symbol. When you speak with the Guild Registrar, you will be given the option of forming your Guild. You have the power to alter the Guild’s Emblem, handle applications, and allocate officials, veterans, members, and initiates as a Guild Master. Depending on the role granted to each member, the authority to change Guild characteristics varies. You can find basic information about the Guild on the Guild Info tab, such as the Emblem, the current Guild Master, the number of members, and the Guild History.
To form a Guild, you must satisfy all of the conditions listed below;
- You are a Level 10 or above player.
- You haven’t joined a guild yet.
- You haven’t left a guild in the previous 24 hours.
- You haven’t been kicked out of a guild in the past 24 hours. In the previous three days, you haven’t disbanded a guild.
- The cost of forming a guild is 30,000.
You can name your Guild once you’ve completed all of the criteria.