S-tier 9.14 Build & Team Comp Brawlers of the Imperium
Champions; Darius, Draven, Cho*Gath, Swain, Blitzcrank, Sejuani, Katarina
With imperial buff, Draven melts enemy front lines faster than they can kill your CC and HP loaded front line. For those troublesome backline champs, Blitzcrank used intelligently will win you the game.
When to make:
When you have an early Darius 2, and find good items for Draven early on.
- -Early game: Really all that matters here is that you have the Garius combo. The third and fourth units just need to be solid enough to get you to mid game.
- -Mid game: Here you just want to establish a strong front line and get your Draven online. Feel free to play 4 brawlers while you look for all the imperials. Sejuani is always great to have too.
- -You should be hyper aware of what your opponent’s position, and place your Blitzcrank accordingly.
- -For example, if most hyper carries are on the left or right, you can place your Blitz on the opposite side.
- -If you really want to mess with your opponents, keep Blitz on your bench, and sub him in at the last second.
Ideal items for carries:
- -Draven (carry #1): Guinsoo’s Rageblade, Rapid Firecannon, Bloodthirster
- -Swain (carry#2): Ionic Spark, Phantom Dancer, Dragon’s Claw