The steep learning curve in Songs of Conquest is both impressive and challenging at the same time. It is a bit complicated, but it does introduce new concepts that provide a breath of fresh air to the players. A tutorial/codex is also included in the game, which explains everything. Many players, however, are dissatisfied because the options menu lacks a keyboard control scheme. So, in order to please players, we’ve included a list of all of the Songs of Conquest PC keyboard controls and hotkeys in this guide.
Songs of Conquest’s Keyboard Controls
- Use W, A, S, D, or Arrow Keys to pan the camera around the screen.
- You can zoom in and out of the screen using the SCROLL WHEEL.
- Press and hold ALT to highlight objects on the map.
- To cycle between your Wielders, use TAB, and to cycle between your towns and settlements, use CTRL + TAB.
- Pressing C displays the Wielder sheet. Stats, troop modifiers, and skills are displayed on this screen. You can also change your Wielder’s equipment from here.
- The V key opens up the spellbook. These spells can be used to apply buffs and debuffs as well as direct deal damage to the enemy during combat.
- Each hero has a limited number of movement points, which can be increased by leveling up and choosing the right skills; when your hero’s movement points are depleted, press E or ENTER to end your turn.
- Set a destination for your Wielder by clicking the RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON. Right-click on the exact location again to instantly teleport the Wielder there.
- Use the Left-Click to select troops and place them in strategic positions before entering battles.
- Press F5 to quick save and F9 to quick load the last save file.
- You can take a screenshot by pressing F12.
- Move your mouse cursor over your resources to see what sources of income you have.
- Press SPACEBAR to focus on your hero if you lose track of where she/he is on the world map.
Songs of Conquest: Beginner’s Guide: Essential Tips & Tricks
Songs of Conquest: How to Improve The Visuals by Adding ReShade