Once you get started with the Battlefield 1 massive multiplayer battles, charge in on foot as infantry, lead a cavalry assault, and battle in fights so intense and complex you won’t know which way is up. So here we are to provide you with simple tricks that you need to use and turn the tide of battle in your favor.
* Players who choose to be with Assault Class can use the AT Rocket Gun, which will auto-deploy when near Window at C. From here, you can fire from the cover and easily take down a couple of enemies.
* Assault class can also counter the armored train on foot by anticipating a cap with Assault Mines and mine the tracks before it reaches.
* Players using the assault launcher to pop out of cover and fire off a shot. Also, the Bipods will deploy when peeking around corners.
* If you are the one with Support Class and have anti-tank grenades, keep refilling it with your ammo pouch by putting one down.
* For capturing F, keep an eye out for the snipers (above you); for capturing C, try to cap it inside the building, and finally, for Cap D, try it from inside the shed across the tracks.
* You can try to Lock the Steel Doors, which the enemies can’t open without destroying them. Also, stop unlocking when you are busy defending flags in operation mode.
* Players on the Ottoman side can try rushing C and using the emplacement Howitzer overlooking F. This will not only net you tons of kills but also stop the enemy team from attacking C after they capture F.
* Looking for Big Weapons? Then take a look at Point B for Flamethrower, Point F for Heavy Gunner, and Point E for Anti-Tank Rifle. These weapons will spawn every 5 minutes after the flag is captured. Similarly, the AA guns can be found at E, D, and C.
* While in rush game modes, try to smash a small hole out of the bottom corner of windows when defending to get a good field of view of the outer city telegraph poles. When defending A, you can find a pathway that has the most enemy
* Vehicles to attack. You can either plant both dynamite charges in that area or get the free vehicle kill.
* To stop enemies in the area between B and C, you can always prefer to use the Machine Gun turrets at D. The anti-air turrets at D and C will ensure you get good at killing.
* Using anti-vehicle turrets? Try turning them with A and D, then use the mouse to make a precise aim. Mostly you will find these on the defender side with one on the left flank behind the first telegraphs.
* In the settings, change the color of hitmakers so that when you take a headshot, it’s the same color and changes when you get a kill. Similarly, you can turn on emplacement icons on the minimap in the settings menu.
* All the support class players using LMG try to do short microbursts of 5-8 shots and avoid tap fire, holding down the trigger.
* While in an urban area, Cover is crucial, and try walking more and peeking around corners instead of blindly running around. The best tip to avoid exposure is to sit next to the edge of a wall and aim down sights.
* The best way to kill your enemy is by shooting from the hip when in close quarters and only aiming down sights for medium and long-range engagement.
* For a squad leader, the only place you can spawn is with your teammates. So make sure at least one of the squad members is alive. To gain a lot more XP, complete squad leader tasks.
* Light Transport Vehicle has a loadout with an AA gun which displays six shots but has infinite ammo.
* While capturing the flag, you can try to flank enemies instead of going straight towards them.
* Spam the Q button to spot when you blink
* Simply Press’ V’ to set the range of your scope to 75,150,300m(if Recon). To test the distance, you need to Fire a few rounds at each setting.
* If you are taking cover and don’t want to expose, simply Press ‘Q’ if you are Medic, as this will throw bandages to heal your teammates.
Medic Class Tips and Tricks:
* The First and the essential tips to start with are always stick with your teammates. As your job is to heal and revive, make sure you are close to them and safe.
* Healing one squad at a time. We have seen the entire squad dying while trying to take an objective as the Medic was busy healing another squad. Healing your squad net you more points, but it saves a lot of time and energy. Stick with
* If you are away from your teammate, always refer to your Mini-map and know what is happening. If any of your teammates needs Medic, it will be displayed on the map, and you know where exactly to go.
* You can always heal yourself, so make sure you heal as your team won’t win if the only Medic in the squad is dead. So if you are hit, then throw health packs and run over it. Your objective here is to throw health packs at your teammates frequently and keep them alive on the Battlefield, but if you see them surrounded by enemies and snipers, then run away from that area to save your points.
* If you continuously heal and cover fire from the versatile Medic rifle, you could hold a final choke point against very strong opposition until the counter ran down.
* Firing will be the last resort, and aim with Medic weapons is slightly difficult due to lack of recoil. So it’s better to keep practicing to perfect and make sure every shot damages the enemies.
* The Best loadout for Medic is the Auto Revolver(M1911) which you’ll only need to hit them once if they’re hurt already. Cei-Rigotti Factory for medium-range as it has quick recoil and spread reset allows you to shoot fast.
TOP 5 New Upcoming World War II Games of 2022 & 2023