The King has not Arrived after 48 Hours.
If your king has not arrived after 48 hours, check the following;
Did you lock ALL your superior or better items?
Is your ‘King Item’ set to hit storage rather than rack?
Make sure you keep at least 1 item unlocked and available
Make sure your ’King Item’ is not set to storage mode
Facts about the King
- He will arrive 24-48 hours after his previous visit.
- 3-4 champion visits in-between King visits may be required.
- The item he picks to buy is random from your available superior or better items.
- Once he has appeared on your screen, his item is chosen and unchangeable.
- He occupies the same “slot” as worker or villager visits and won’t come if the slot is full.
- He pays you 5x the item’s value, 5x the merchant XP, and 5x the sale energy.