How to Scan Your Face
You need the MyNBA2K20 app downloaded onto a compatible iOS and Android device.
-Make sure you’ve set up your MyPLAYER account and connected it to both NBA 2K20 and MyNBA2K20.
-In MyNBA2K20, select “Scan Your Face,” at the bottom of the Profile screen.
-Follow the on-screen prompts.
-Watch your face become one of the most popular in the NBA.
Tips for Scanning Your Face
- Make sure your face is in even lighting from the front with as few shadows as possible.
This is the single biggest cause of bad scans.
It can be hard to keep your eyes open in direct light. If you need to blink, stop moving your head so the app will not take any pictures at that moment.
- Hold the phone at eye level.
Many people hold it a few inches too low and point it back up.
- Hold the phone around 18” from your face.
You don’t necessarily need to make your face fill up the outline on the screen.
- Turn your head slowly to a max of 45 degrees.
- Look forward as you turn your head.
Many people try to stay focused on the phone.
- As you turn your head, make sure you are not just pointing your chin from side to side.
Many people do this because they are subconsciously trying to keep their eyes on the phone.