How to Improve The Visuals by Adding ReShade
Follow these five steps to improve the visuals of an already stunning game.
1. Download ReShade 3.0 from their official website[www.reshade.me].
2. Run the installer and when it says select game, choose ..\Steam\steamapps\common\KingdomComeDeliverance\Bin\Win64\KingdomCome.exe. Once you have selected the .exe remember to check the DirectX10+ option.
3. When it asks you to install the shaders, click Yes then select Adaptive Sharpen, Clarity, Colourfulness, FakeHDR and Vibrance. You can download others if you wish to but I haven’t tried all of them so I can’t recommend any.
Once the game starts up you should see a box appear in the top left corner saying “bla bla Reshade 3.0”. That means that it worked.
4. Once you’re either in the main menu or ingame you press Shift+F2 to open the ReShade overlay.
When that’s done you just follow the easy tutorial which shouldn’t take more than a few seconds.
5. When the tutorial is complete you can mess around with the settings, select which shaders work best for you, or just delete it if you’re unhappy with the final result.