How to Improve The Visuals by Adding ReShade
Follow these simple steps;
1. Download ReShade 4.2.1 from their official website.
2. Run the installer, and when it says the select game, choose steamapps\common\Assassins Creed Odyssey\ACOdyssey.exe. Once you have selected, the .exe remember to check the DirectX10+ option.
3. When it asks you to install the shaders, click Yes, then select only Adaptive Sharpen, Clarity, and HDR.
4. Once the game starts up, you should see a box appear in the top left corner saying “… … Reshade 4.2.1”. That means that it worked.
5. Once you’re either in the main menu or in-game, you press Shift+F2 to get the ReShade menu to open. Just follow the easy tutorial, which shouldn’t take more than a few seconds when that’s done.
6. When the tutorial is complete, you can mess around with the settings, select which shaders work best for you, or delete it if you’re unhappy with the final result.