Star Control: Origins – Star Control Quests Guide
Star Control Quests
Ceres training facility
In case your ship piloting skills are a little rusty you can go and get a refresher course at the Ceres facility.
Go to the Ceres facility and talk with Captain Emery about the trials. Complete them to test your skills and earn rewards:
- Complete combat trial to get Advanced Nuke weapon module
- Complete the third trial to get Point Defense weapon module
Expand Earth’s influence
After forming some alliances you get the mission to obtain some hyperdrives so humanity can expand.
- Discover potential colony sites.
Epsilon Trireme I;
P3X-411, in Sirius A;
Ebru, in Ross 154.
- Bring a hyperdrive to Star Control. Acceptable hyperdrives are:
Enforcer Drive, obtained at the end of the quest Stop the Drenkend.
Possibly Stolen Hyperdrive, bought from the Menkmack.
Overdrive, obtained from the Trandals after an alliance
- 100 units of Francium is also required. Good sources of Francium are:
Plutonic planets in general.
Maven, in Castor A, has 140 units.
Lisro, in Serpentis, has 127 units.
Pilos, in Alpha Garanulus, has 101 units.
- After making one delivery Terran Cruisers are available for purchase.
- After some time the planets will be colonized and Earth’s influence will expand.