Polar Bear Frenzy Team Comp & Build (9.14)
Champions; Blitzcrank, Volibear, Rek*sai, Cho*Gath, Ashe, Lissandra, Anivia, Brand
The strength of this comp is that you don’t care about getting mana drained. Your entire comp is just a giant meatshield for Volibear. This comp has a monster late game when you reach level 8 with the 4 glacial buff. At that point, it should be nearly almost impossible to beat.
When to make:
If you have components to make an RFC and find a bunch of brawlers early.
- -Early game: Try to get 4 brawlers online as soon as you can, but until then use wild buff and any solid 2 star units.
- -Mid game: At level 7 you can have 4 brawlers and 3 elementalists, that’s your goal. Get the elementalists as soon as you can, and then start adding in more of the desired units as you level.
- -Play smart with Blizcrank. Watch your opponents and catch their backline into your boys.
- -Warmogs and Redemption are really OP early game since they give so much health to amplify your own health.
- -Do not expect similar results without RFC on Volibear as he is the key to this strat,
- -Getting mana burned/ CC’ed is a deal-breaker.