Best 9.16 Patch Ranger Team Comp & Build
Mordekaiser, Aatrox, Sejuani, Kindred, Ashe, Varus, Vayne
This is one of the more versatile versions of the ranger comp. It doesn’t require Statikk Shiv because Aatrox with Morello offers alternative ways to inflict damage if you can’t get your Shivs.
When to make:
When you find Aatrox and/or Sejuani before you find your guardians. You can also consider going this comp if you complete Morello/GA early instead of Shiv.
- -Early game: Try to get Statikk Shiv, Morello, GA, or Ionic Spark as your first item, they are all good choices for early game.
- -Mid game: Don’t be afraid to roll down after hitting level 6 to find your core pieces. Here is where the magic happens for this comp
- -Statikk Shiv is a beast early game. Don’t be afraid to build attack speed items and place them on Vayne early on.
- -Rangers are one of the most flexible builds with different options you can transition to depending on what you are rolling.
- -Another early game option is to prioritize building Morello and GA, maybe on Garen or Aatrox.
Ideal items for carries:
- -Ashe (carry #1): Stattik Shiv
- -Aatrox (carry #2): Aatrox: Guardian Angel, Yuumi, Dragon’s Claw
- -Sejuani (carry #3): Guardian Angel, Morellonomicon