Jersey numbers mean a lot to their respective players. It’s not merely a number but a representation of their prowess and skills. The NBA 2K23 jersey numbers are unique to each NBA player. However, you should know that if you accidentally picked a jersey number that you don’t like, you can easily change it in NBA 2K23 MyCareer mode.
Owning a legendary jersey number is just the beginning. You’ll have to develop the proper skills to uphold the legacy of said number, and we have several NBA 2K23 guides to help you achieve such perfection.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR JERSEY NUMBER IN NBA 2K23 MYCAREER
- Start by entering the MyCareer mode.
- Once you’re in MyCareer mode, go to Options > Settings. There should be an option that lets you change your jersey number.
- You will not be able to change the jersey number if you are at the team practice facility. You will have to move somewhere else for this to work.
- While changing the number, you will notice that the selector skips a few numbers. It means someone on your team, or someone who has retired, already has the number, so you cannot claim it as your own.
- You can only pick a two-digit jersey number in NBA 2K23.