Changing the camera angle is underrated in NBA 2K23. Most players take it for granted, but a slight change in perspective can throw off their entire game. That’s how important camera angles are — and in this guide you will be learning how to change them whenever you want.
HOW TO CHANGE THE CAMERA ANGLE IN NBA 2K23
Here is how you can switch camera angles in NBA 2K23:
- While you’re in an online game press D-Pad right.
- You can browse through the preset camera angles using LT/L2 or RT/R2 on your respective controllers.
- Once you’re done, press B or Circle to confirm your selection.
MYTEAM & PLAY NOW
- Pause while you’re in the shootaround or inside of a game.
- Scroll over to Camera Settings.
- Go through the preset camera angles using LT/L2 or RT/R2.
- High, Player Lock, Nosebleed, Drive, Broadcast, Parametric, Parametric, Swivel, Skybox, 2K Low, 2K, and Side are some of the presets. You can further customize the camera settings by adjusting the zoom level, angle, height, flip style etc.
- Press B or Circle to confirm your selection to apply the changes.
NBA 2K23: 6 Tips to Improve Your Shooting Skills
NBA 2K23: MyPLAYER Builder Tips for Beginners