When you start a match, the first thing you should do is find the purple-looking shields scattered throughout the map. When you recover a purple-looking shield, it grants you a radar on your mini-map that tells you if there are mobs nearby. This is essential for making your farming as fast as it can be. Once you understand this, you need to do the following things:
- Kill mobs as fast as you can (30 mob kills in quick succession grants bonus exp)
- Stay away from other players.
- Kill the rebel knights once they land.
- If possible, slay the descending demon when it lands to capture it as your own.
- At this point, you should only be attacking players if you have more soldiers than them.
- Group up with your teammate and use your mighty force to slay the rest of the lobby.
You should be farming as much as possible to ensure you have the highest numbers at all times. At later levels within the match, destroy alters and kill rebel knights for their bonuses. You should play passively unless you are guaranteed player kills for extra coin and exp. This is a numbers game; you get high numbers by farming.