Server Admin Commands
Dead Matter is a sandbox survival game developed by Quantum Integrity Software Inc. Like any other multiplayer game; the game has a variety of console commands. Server administrators can use the chat console to run console commands (Press Y to open the chat).
The following is a list of the console commands available in Dead Matter. Make sure there is a / at the beginning to run the commands.
Command – Effect
- /weather night – Change Time
- /suicide – Kills your player
- /SetGravity [Scale] – Set the gravity
- /SpawnItem [ItemID] <Quantity> – Based on the item ID, spawns an item for your player. To find the items you’re looking for, use the /listitems command.
- /SpawnZombie – Spawns a zombie
- /SpawnVehicle – Spawns a vehicle
- /SpawnAnimal – Spawns an animal
- /unstuck – If you get stuck somewhere in the game, use this command
- /RemoveZombies – Removes Zombies
- /teleport “name or steamid” – Teleports you to the desired player
- /SetWeather [Preset] or [Temperature][WindSpeed][WindDirection] – Set weather to Rain/Sun/Cloudy