Cry of Fear Cheats & Secrets
- Half Life Creations Hoodie – Can be picked up in a room at the Apartments in Chapter 1
- Sick Simon Hoodie – Beat the game with Ending 4
- Hello Kitty Hoodie – Press the Use key on the dead cat in the vents (in Chapter 4) 5 times.
- David Leatherhoff Hoodie – Beat the game with Ending 5
- Twitcher Hoodie – Obtained by killing a twitcher with David Leatherhoff’s Axe in the “Heaven” level.
- Mod DB Hoodie – Found on the kitchen counter of an apartment in Chapter 3 that you climb out to reach the rooftops.
- Afraid of Monsters Hoodie – Inside the Harbor College in Chapter 4
- Camo Hoodie – Beat the game with Ending 2
- Black Metal Hoodie – Beat the game with Ending 1
- Awesome Hoodie – Watch every ending at least once (1, 2, 3, 4, and 5)
- Team Psykskallar Hoodie – Beat the game with Ending 3
- Custom Hoodie – Unlock all the other clothing (must complete game again after unlocking every outfit)
All Book Page Locations
- The first page is obtained after finishing the game. It explains where to find all the other pages.
- The second page is found under a blue van in Saxon Avenue. It explains what grade you will get according to difficulty, syringes used, accuracy, etc.
- The third page is found in the forest of Chapter 6, on the left side of the clearing where Sawrunner chases you after getting the doorknob (GRAB THE PAGE BEFORE THE DOORKNOB). It explains how to unlock the secret items.
- The fourth page is found in the maintenance shafts in the subway on Chapter 4 (after getting the flares), there’s a corridor that has 3 fans. The middle one is partially broken. Crawl through the broken part, look to your right, and head all the way down to the corridor to find the page. It explains how to unlock all the hoodies.
- The fifth page is found after escaping the crashed train in Chapter 6, go to the end of the bridge. On the right-hand side, there will be a red broken car with a door behind it. The page is to the left of the door. It explains how to unlock the secret weapons.