Can’t Download FIFA 20 – Issue Fix
Once purchased on Origin, users should be able to download the game immediately.
However, some of them get the purchase error, while the download process crashes for others. This isn’t an uncommon occurrence, so bear with us.
Here’s what you can try to address this:
- -Check the connection settings.
- -Make sure you have enough storage space (50 GB).
- -Update the Origin client
- -Log out and log in again into Origin.
- -Disable all bandwidth-hogging processes in the background.