Tips & Tricks
- Check off the repair order parts that need to be replaced as you go so you know where you are and can quickly find them. Furthermore, all checked parts will have a blue border at their position, which might help with visibility.
- Remember to verify your spare parts inventory after your contracts are signed to unlock the crates you will get.
- Salvage Container allows players to salvage and upgrade car parts. Upgrading parts increases their cost and tuning value.
- Do not forget Barns. Barn Locations are obtained from chests acquired after completing story jobs. It will unlock one if you click and use it in your inventory. Each barn is unique. While exploring each barn, you will encounter plenty of rubbish and scrap, but it’s better to look around. You can view a summary of your loot in the summary screen. At this point, you can also opt out of parts that you are not interested in. Remember that you won’t be able to return to that particular location once you leave the barn.
- If you have trouble reading tires, do not worry. It’s simple to understand all the letters and numbers on your tire’s sidewall with a bit of explanation. The numbers correspond to the tire’s size, width, and performance. For example,
Note: 235 refers to the width, 35R is profile, The 18 at the end is size.
- There will be some bonuses for specific jobs, such as a money bonus or an experience bonus. These bonuses will give you a significant boost in EXP and money, so take them first!
- Changing the songs playing on the radio allows you to love the game even more. Follow these simple steps to add your own music to the radio track list:
1-) Go to your Library where you have Installed the game (Default: C:\Program Files\Steam\). Then:
2-) You need to Convert your Songs (your FLAC, WAV, WMAL, TAK, APE, WMAL, OFR, TTA, Or whatever else your music files are.) in Ogg; this should be no problem search in google for an Audio Converter.
3-) And put your OGG files in this folder;
steamapps\common\Car Mechanic Simulator 2021\Car Mechanic Simulator 2021_Data\StreamingAssets\Music\User
- Remember, if you get bored or stuck, you can easily use cheat codes;
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Cheats